Samsung Galaxy J2 2019
Samsung recently launched the galaxy j2 (2016), model. This smartphone is the upgraded versions of Samsung galaxy j2 2019 which were launched last year. The Samsung galaxy j2 is priced at 9750 INR / 150 USD. There are lots of good smartphones in this price range, does Samsung galaxy j3 is a better device as compared to all other smartphones in this price range? let’s find out.
Samsung Galaxy J2 2019 specifications
|Samsung galaxy j2||specifications|
|Android||TouchWiz on top Android v6.01 Marshmallow.|
|Form factor||142.4 x 71.1 x 8 mm.138 g.|
|Screen||5 inch 720p super amoled multi-touch display @ 267ppi.|
|Processor||Quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 1.5 GHz.GPU Mali 400MP2.|
|Ram||1.5 GB DDR3.|
|Camera||8 MP with Beauty Face, Continuous Shot, HDR, Panorama, Sports mode, Quick Launch, Sound & Shot, etc.Video recording 720p @ 30fps.5 MP front facing.|
|Storage||8 GB internal expandable up to 128GB.|
|Battery||Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.|
|Connectivity||Dual Sim, 4G, 3G, wi-fi, Bluetooth 4.1, OTG Compatible and A-GPS.|
- Very good build and design.
- A good screen with vivid colors and viewing angles.
- 1.5 GB ram For smooth multitasking.
- 8 MP rear camera.
- 5 MP wide-angle selfie camera.
- Good battery backup.
- All essential connectivity features including 4G LTE.
- Dual sim and micro SD card support.
- Android Marshmallow out of the box.
- Smart glow notification light.
- The processor along with GPU is not very good, galaxy j2 pro lags while heavy multitasking and fps drop is there while playing heaving games like Asphalt 8.
- It is not water-resistant.
- It doesn’t have any screen protection like gorilla glass.
- No LED notification and auto brightness sensor.
- Lacks NFC, encompass, fingerprint sensor, and even gyroscope.
If you are a heavy user who wants to play a lot of games, do a lot of multi-tasking then the Samsung galaxy j2 is not for you. There are lots of smartphones which perform better than Samsung galaxy j2 like Xiaomi redmi note 3. But there is a majority of people who prefers a simple design, brand reliability and do casual multitasking and gaming, for that kind of persons Samsung galaxy j2 2016 can be a good option. The best thing about j2 is its super AMOLED screen which is great for watching videos and for web surfing. The camera of j2 is nothing special and it gets the job done. Overall the build and design of j2 are quite good and it also comes with smart glow, which is a notification light which comes with lots of customization options.